Every December, the fine folks at WordPress.com give SNORK a year-end physical of sorts and pass their results on to me.
These statistics tell me more about you, what you like, when you’re most likely to drop by, and from where you hail.
Here are some of their findings:
1. SNORK’s busiest day in 2015 was on April 9th when we announced the birth of SNORK, the podcast. If you haven’t done it already, I hope you’ll tune in and subscribe to the show, which features the stories you love, plus lots of extras you won’t find here on the blog. And, of course, if you enjoy it, please take a moment to rate it (on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts) and share it with your friends.
2. You’re favorite day to read SNORK is Thursday.
3. Of the 50 posts currently available on SNORK, your favorite story was Matzo Ball Soup, followed closely by Empty Nest Syndrome, Ladybug and It’s Not A Floater.
4. Most of you come to SNORK through Facebook and Twitter.
5. Of the over 7,000 SNORK subscribers, the majority of you come from the United States, followed by Brazil and then Canada. Who knew?! All in all, you reside in 79 countries around the globe.
So cheers to you, my dear SNORKers! It is my pleasure to write for you and I look forward to sharing more of my adventures with you in 2016. Thank you for another terrific year.
One response to “The Year That Was”
What a full full gift. It sure brings back memories to me. Thank you so much Anita!!!